Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Cleanse: Day 1 - 2

A couple days ago I started the Master Cleanse.

I'll tell you one thing right now. This is not a program for the weak. In order to do this program and to be successful, your Will Power must be strong enough to withstand it.

You have to ask yourself: How important is food in my life?

Do I live to eat, or do I eat to live?

With this program, you have to make some serious sacrifices. But I can tell you right now, it will be worth it.

The first day was intense! I can honestly say, I've never done anything like this before. I've personally made a habit of cleansing on a regular basis, but I had never tried this cleanse before. I've tried other products and they've worked well, but I've never seen these kinds of results so quick and so powerfully. It truly is The Master Cleanse.

The first morning I took the Salt Water drink. It was actually pretty good. It tasted like chicken broth, which surprised me. I thought it would taste nasty. But...after the first few ounces, it was hard to drink the rest of the quart full of solution. I think it's just a matter of getting use to the taste and the process. I had never done it before, so it seemed difficult to tolerate. I was able to drink the rest of the solution though.

I was told that I would start eliminating the solution within the hour, but I didn't trust the source as to what they were saying. Sure enough, within the hour, I started to eliminate the Salt Water drink. It was weird, but pleasant. It wasn't like diarrhea. It really felt like it was cleaning me out.

So...I started taking the lemonade drink. The first few times were so very very powerful! The cayenne pepper was intense!!! You kind of have to choke it down. I found that today (the second day), the drink hasn't been as intense. So, I think I'm getting use to it.

The first day I was planning on doing 10 glasses of lemonade, but only did 8. I think I'll just do 8 glasses from now on. We'll see how it goes.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment