I'm on Day 3 of my Master Cleanse.
All seems well at the moment.
It was interesting... Yesterday, my mouth started to get all funky and taste weird. I noticed there was like a film or something on my tongue, which I brushed off. I thought that was weird. My mouth is still a little funky though. I assume that's part of the cleanse. My body is probably just getting all that junk out of my system.
Yesterday I decided to do the Herbal Laxative in the morning instead of the Sea Salt drink. I don't like that option. If you drink the Seal Salt in the morning, you can get that done with and obviously the elimination process as well. If you take the Laxative in the mornings instead of the Sea Salt, you're going all day like a ticking time bomb. You don't know when you're going to need to run to the bathroom.
I would suggest (personally) that you do the Sea Salt instead. Overall - I think it's just a lot better option.
If you're having trouble drinking the Lemonade, here are a few tips:
Obviously, the first few days will be more powerful and intense. You get use to it after awhile. But if you need help getting it down, either plug your nose while drinking (that seems to take away the punch) and/or distract yourself from the fact that you have to drink it. Do something while you're sipping it. Just remember to drink it within the 5 - 10 minutes.
Some people would rather chug it and get it over with. Some people would rather sip it. If you're going to chug it, be careful. It can choke you up and it will end up all over your kitchen counter instead of in your stomach. lol
I've noticed that a few of my lemons have been going bad. Be sure to pay attention to which ones are starting to turn bad. You don't want to have to throw any out. They tend to be expensive when doing this over a long period of time.
I had a lot of cramping yesterday, but I think that was because of the morning laxative I took. I had some cramping this morning, but I think that was from the evening dose of laxative. I seem to be ok at the moment.
I went to the gym this morning and walked... roughly about 2 miles or so. That was refreshing. I can't really tell if my energy level has gone up. I know that my body is being flooded by toxins and is trying to process it all, so I might be a little sluggish for a few days. I assume that after these initial few days of being on the cleanse, I'll get more energy. My body won't be as taxed to get those toxins out and will have more energy to go around.
Other than that - I'm doing ok. I'm hanging in there. The first day was really tough and I wasn't sure I'd have the Will Power to do this, but I've gotten use to the process and I'm pretty confident I'll be able to finish the cleanse.
The big question is... Do I go just the 10 days, or longer. I don't know yet. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment