Yesterday (Day 4) was a little rough for me.
Near the end of the day I wasn't feeling very well.
I can only assume that it was because of the toxins that have been emptying in to my body. The book said that the 4th Day would be one of the tougher days. I guess it was right.
Today I'm feeling much better. I took a walk this morning and it was nice. It seems like I have a little more energy than I have had. During the first part of the cleanse, I didn't really feel like doing much. I didn't have much drive and my energy level wasn't that great. It seems like things are picking up though. I (and my body) have gotten use to the process and the first few days are always the hardest because your body is moving so much junk out of your system. So...I'm almost at the half way point.
I think I've decided to go the 10 days and see from there whether I want to go another 4 or 5 days, making it 2 weeks. IDK - We'll see.
My mouth still tastes funny. But, I've noticed an interesting development. It seems like my skin has gotten softer, which was interesting. So, if you're looking for softer skin, then that could very well be one of the benefits of doing this cleanse.
I took the laxative today instead of the Sea Salt. I just wasn't in the mood to drink that quart of salt. Even though I suggested you use the Sea Salt over the laxative, the laxative can be useful on days when you need to jump out of bed and go. I'm usually pretty active in the mornings. I guess I'm a morning person.
I haven't been seeing the weight loss numbers that I was told I would see, so I decided to reduce the Maple Syrup to only 1 tablespoon like the book suggested I do if I want to lose more weight. I actually like the lemonade better with only 1 tablespoon of Maple Syrup. Seems a little less peculiar in taste and tastes more like lemonade. And also, I'm going to take the drink 6 - 7 times a day instead of 8 (which the book also suggested for weight loss).
Overall - I'm enjoying the cleanse. It's kind of refreshing not having to worry about what you're going to eat next and whether it's healthy or not. It takes that stress associated with food away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment